In 2016 ProKnow launched the Contouring Accuracy Program to allow learners to practice, study, and improve the most variable—and perhaps the most critical—part of the treatment planning process: delineating the critical anatomy. Elekta believes that everyone should have access to the high-quality learning material that our loyal program subscribers have come to enjoy. Beginning July 2, 2020, all contouring exercises within the ProKnow public library shall be available free of charge.
If I am a subscriber, what will happen to my subscription?
All subscriptions, including those provided by organizations, have been discontinued. They have been canceled automatically, so no action is needed on your part.
If you were an annual subscriber, you will receive a pro-rated refund based on the unused number of months.
Prior to this change, if an organization provided (i.e., paid for) a Contouring Accuracy subscription to a member of the organization, the member agreed to share all contouring scores and submissions for instances in the ProKnow organization. Since subscriptions will be discontinued, this information will no longer be shared.
Will private libraries for organizations be affected?
No, private contouring libraries will be unaffected by this change.
What will happen to my payment information and payment history?
Your payment information and payment history will still be accessible in the Billing section of your account.
Will my contouring activity and achievements prior to this change be retained?
Will I be able to continue to earn CE credits for Premium structures?
CE credits will continue to be offered for Premium structures through the end of August. After August 31, 2020, CE credits will no longer be offered.
- We updated the format of the policy to make it easier to read and navigate.
- We added a new section that lists the web browser cookies we use and why we use them.
- We added a new section that lists the third-party services that may process your data on our behalf.
- We distinguish between personal data we obtain from non-registered users versus personal data we obtain from registered users.
- We removed references to data that are no longer shared with your organization(s).